How to Conduct a Land Search Using Your Ardhisasa Account
Ardhisasa is an online platform that allows Citizens, other stakeholders and interested parties to interact with land information held and processes undertaken by Government.
Land search is an application made to find out the ownership details of a property, and other interests that have been registered on that property.
1. Log into your account using your ID number and your password.
2. On the left-hand side click on services.
3. Under land registration option, click search.
4. Click on new application.
5. Under search details enter the parcel number and click add parcel. Ensure to use the correct title number or parcel number.
6. Enter the purpose for search.
7. Select scope of search which is either particulars of the subsisting entries in the register or particulars noted on the property section / proprietorship section / power of attorney register / registered documents register. Click next to proceed.
8. Confirm details and submit.
Please note that for you to get search results, the owner of the property has to be registered in the system, have the property in question details added under â€˜my propertyâ€™ section after which he/she must verify to authorize the system to generate search results.
For enquiries, please visit Ardhi House, Off Ngong Rd: P.O. Box 30450-00100, Nairobi,Kenya or email: [email protected]. The ministry can also be reached on phone: 0743922876.