Online Land Search in Kenya through Ardhisasa
A land search is a vital due diligence step if you are considering purchasing land in Kenya. In the past, several people have lost millions after being sold fake or stolen land parcels. Others have found themselves purchasing land that has pending issues, such as court cases.
Performing an online land search means checking the title deed of the parcel you are considering to verify its ownership. Once verified, you can proceed to make a transaction. You can also search your title deed to find out if you are the rightful owner of the land, you currently possess.
Below is a look at how to check a title deed online in Kenya through the Ardhisasa platform:
1) Go to the Ardhisasa website on your computer or smartphone.
2) Log into your account (or create one using the steps above and then log in).
3) On the Ardhisasa dashboard, select the â€œSearch Propertyâ€ option.
4) Enter the title deed number and other information requested on the online land search form.
5) Confirm that the information is correct, then submit the form.
6) Make the necessary payment and await verification. Once the payment goes through, you can print the results of the search.
The cost of land search.
The ministry of lands Kenya online search is a paid feature, which costs Ksh 500 per search. The money is payable through M-PESA, ATM card, or credit card. The payment platform is fully integrated into the Ardhisasa platform, with all the instructions on how to pay provided.
How to access a service that I need on Ardhisasa
To access a service on this platform, the user is required to navigate to the service tab that offers it i.e., the National Land Commission or the Ministry of Lands and Physical Planning. Under the options provided, the applicant can locate a service of interest. Each application contains additional FAQs for further guidance.
How are payments made on Ardhisasa? All payments are done on Ardhisasa. You do not have to log out to make payments to either the bank or the Ministry.
For enquiries, please visit Ardhi House, Off Ngong Rd: P.O. Box 30450-00100, Nairobi,Kenya or email: [email protected]. The ministry can also be reached on phone: 0743922876.